Marketing Strategy & Brand Story Coaching with Christie Bilbrey
want to grow your business with a personalized plan and messaging that gets results?
Hi, friend! Let's face it, marketing can be overwhelming, time consuming, and expensive. If you don't have a budget to hire someone to handle all of your copywriting, strategy, and online marketing needs, then you're in the right place.
I'm going to show you how you can take care of the bulk of your own marketing needs and look like a pro.
Let's simplify and demystify what it takes to successfully market your business. Take a deep breath, relax, and let's get started!
1. Study your audience: what matters to them, what they need to know about you, how you can help them
2. Share from the heart: communicate in your business the way you do personally, share what matters most to you, share the reasons why you care
3. Be vulnerable: let your audience see where you've struggled - relating to them with honesty is the best and fastest way to gain their trust for business and life in general
4. Be bold: your unique personality will help you stand out, dream big, share who you really are and what you really want
5. Be consistent: execute your plan according to the strategies you've created, and share your messaging in the same places over and over and over again, so that your audience knows who you are and where to find you